Visitor Accommodation

Visitor Accommodation image

For any existing dwellings or residential premises where a fee is being charged for the use of short or medium term visitor accommodation, owners must:

  1. Ensure the correct planning approvals are in place for this Use OR submit for a ‘Change of Use’ Application

  2. Submit a Building Self-Assessment Form to declare building compliance and/or determine whether additional obligations are required.

0.0328 s - Server Process Time

cache - Request Source

531 - Page ID