The Flinders Draft Local Provisions Schedule - EXHIBITION
The Flinders Draft Local Provisions Schedule (LPS) commences public exhibition today - 2nd June 2021 and will remain so until the close of business, 2nd August 2021.
The exhibition documents for the Draft Flinders LPS and supporting documents can be viewed:
- During business hours at the Flinders Council offices, from 9am until 4:30pm, Monday to Friday at 4 Davies St, Whitemark
- Anytime via Flinders Council website: www.flinders.tas.gov.au/draftscheme
Council’s Strategic Planning consultant, Mick Purves, will also be running a range of open community sessions as follows:
- Tuesday 8th June 2021, 2pm – 4pm, at FAEC Rose Garden Room
- Thursday 10th June 2021, 9am – 11am, at Lady Barron Hall
- Friday 11th June 2021, 9am – 11am, at Emita Hall
*Everyone is welcome to attend these sessions on a walk-in basis. No appointments are necessary.
Private sessions are available at other times throughout the week. Should anyone wish to meet privately with Mick, please book via email@example.com or by calling reception on 6359 5001.