Flinders Council Report Library
Flinders Council is interested in more than just the ‘three R’s’ – rates, roads and rubbish. Council is passionately involved in a wide variety of areas affecting tourism, economic development, health, and the general wellbeing of the Furneaux community and its environment. To explore this further, this section allows you to source all Council commissioned and supported reports and publications from the last 5 years.
- August 2018 Rating Strategy Overview
- August 2018 Long Term Strategic Asset and Financial Management Plans
- January2015, Flinders Island Fuel Supply Study - Summary Report. Prepared by Resonance Consulting.
- Part 1 - Flinders Island Aerodrome Runways Siting Study Report 2015
- Part 2 - Flinders Island Aerodrome Runways Siting Study Report 2015
- Flinders Island Aerodrome Existing Pavement Strength Analysis 2012
- June 2014, Flinders Island Recreational and Community Facilities Assessment and Infrastructure Plan. Prepared by Resonance Consulting.
- June 2013, Economic Impact Analysis: Flinders Island Tourism Region. Prepared by Remplan.
- July 2013, Cat Management Strategy for Flinders Council. Prepared by the Invasive Species Branch of the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and the Environment (DPIPWE).
- April 2012, Flinders Island Sustainability Plan: Renewable Energy Plan. Prepared by Pitt & Sherry.
- April 2012, Flinders Island Sustainability Plan: Sustainability Overview. Prepared by Pitt & Sherry in partnership with Renewable Energy Consulting.
- May 2012, Flinders Island Sustainability Plan: Greenhouse Gas Minimisation Plan. Prepared by Pitt & Sherry.
- May 2012, Ecotourism Accommodation Investment Potential. Prepared by EC3 Global and Clarke Hopkins Clarke.
- May 2012, Flinders Island Airport Master Plan. Prepared by Kneebush Planning Pty Ltd in association with Airports Plus Pty Ltd.
- February 2010, Flinders Island Ports Vision Study. Prepared by Aurecon Australia Pty Ltd.
- March 2010, Flinders Island Shipping Needs Study. Prepared by Aurecon Australia Pty Ltd.
- June 2010, Flinders Island Community Garden & Sustainable Living Centre. Prepared by Josh Byrne & Associates.
- June 2010, Nature Based Tourism Market Feasibility Study. Prepared by Planning for People Pty Ltd.